Carolina runs a 6-week course called Subconscious Mind Training for Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders. This approach has been used safely in conjunction with anxiolytics, antidepressants and mood stabilisers. Classes run for 1 hour and consist of approximately 20 minutes teaching and 40 minutes subconscious mind training.
Carolina will teach you about:
- The “Anxiety Trick”
- The cortisol/serotonin link
- The best breath to stop a panic attack
- Nerve sensitisation theory
- Common thoughts and feelings, which you may think you are alone in having, but are in fact just symptoms of the anxiety state.
- How to deal with negative thoughts and feelings, so they no longer have the power to send you into a deeper anxious or depressed state.
- The “5 Second Rule” and no, it’s got nothing to do with picking food up off the floor!
- The power of focus shifting
- Possible underlying medical issues which can cause anxiety that you can be easily tested for. Keeping in mind, even if you have underlying issues, these techniques can still help you from feeding the cycle of anxiety and therefore making it worse.
Carolina will also guide you through 3 of the most popular and effective relaxation/meditation methods including her personal favourite, which was used successfully by psychiatrist, Dr. Ainslie Meares, for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in the 1950s. By discovering and learning the relaxation methods, you may find one that suits you the best.
What makes this experience unique is that your learning occurs whilst you are in a heightened relaxed state. In this state, your subconscious mind is far more receptive to new information and new learning. This is how Carolina will be teaching you the relaxation and meditation methods. By teaching you this way, your body will remember the feelings, making it easier for you to access the meditation state again when you are doing it alone.
Each week’s teachings will be reinforced subconsciously through gentle suggestions, allowing your subconscious mind to learn new ways of dealing with anxious thoughts and feelings, therefore stopping the spiral into a deeper anxiety state.
Bypassing the conscious mind through the subconscious often leads to more effortless and quicker results. It has been shown in studies that new neuropathways can actually be formed up to 72 hours after subconscious mind work.
Week 1 - Dealing with anxious thoughts
Week 2 - Dealing with physiological symptoms anxiety
Week 3 - Dealing with uncomfortable emotions
Week 4 - Help for social anxiety
Week 5 - Finding some calm in stressful situations
Week 6 - How to handle relapses
The cost of the Subconscious Mind Training Program is $130.
For more information contact: email@example.com