If you are looking for Kinesiology in Brighton, you've come to the right place. Our Kinesiologist is here to help you.
Kinesiology is a non-invasive, safe and holistic healing modality which balances all aspects of the human body, mind and spirit combining Eastern wisdom with Western philosophy and science. When the entire being is in balance, the body’s innate ability to heal itself is activated.
Kinesiology uses energetic bio-feedback through muscle monitoring to ascertain where in the body energetic blockages or excesses exist and then implement one of hundreds of healing tools and techniques available to correct the imbalance and bring about change.
Bio-feedback through muscle monitoring bypasses the conscious mind allowing for changes to be made directly in the subconscious accelerating congruence and awareness. Changes to the state of muscles are seen and felt by clients making the subconscious stress visible and tangible. Each kinesiology balance is as individual as the client on the table.
What can Kinesiology help with?
- Emotional Trauma and Pain
- Fatigue – including Chronic Fatigue and Adrenal Exhaustion
- Hormone Imbalances including PMT/PMS, Menopause and Adrenal Maladaptation
- Pre and Post Pregnancy Issues:
- Morning Sickness
- Structural Alignment
- Nutritional Balance
- Learning Difficulties and Disability
- Physical Trauma, Pain and Injury
- Sports Performance and Injury
- Changing Habitual Cycles
- Digestive Issues
- Nutritional Deficiencies and Imbalances
- Abuse Cycles
- Brain Integration
- Weight Loss
- Immune Mismatch Responses (Allergies)
- Scar Integration
- Skin Disorders
Support is given in many areas of your life, not limited to:
- Achieving your goals
- Building relationships
- Improving connections to self, others and spirit
- Clearing sabotage programmes
- Manifesting abundance and growth
- Removing self-limiting beliefs
- Empowering ownership of decision making
- Reigniting the innate healing ability of the body
- Changing habits and self-destructive behaviour patterns
Call us to make an appointment on 03 9505 0595. Our Kinesiologist in Brighton will create a comprehensive treatment plan for you and support you in your recovery.